Wednesday, February 23, 2011

books, books and more books




I love spending time in bookstores,
enjoy browsing and discovering new titles and authors.
If they would sell coffee I could easily spend a whole day there, lol.

The bookstore from Erik Tonen in Antwerpen 
has a fantastic selection on art & design books.
I always find a new book there on vintage ceramic.

Spending lots of time in Whistable and Leiden I also have fav bookstores there.

Do you have a fav bookstore?
  • Thinking about my friends and bloggers in NZ, I was really shocked to hear about the Kiwi Quake.
  • Half-term is keeping me busy, Nila getting up at 6 in the morning and Mister kay being a night person, I tell you I'm tired!
  • My friend Shelly is coming over on the weekend, that will be fun.
see you soon
kay

13 comments:

Luc said...

Such a beautiful place to spend hours :)

;) said...

I love books as well and I'ld like to visit this shop!!!

Kaylovesvintage said...

@leblogdotli
lets meet for coffee

Anonymous said...

I love bookstores and spend a lot of time there to find great books! Greetings ;-)

Mette said...

I could spend hours there!

Nalle said...

I visited NZ two years ago and was so sad to hear the news. It is such a beautiful country, friendly people everywhere.
Hope Nila will let you sleep tomorrow morning...

Sarah said...

j'adore these!

there's a great flicker collection of old bookstores--i'll have to find it and post some on my blog.

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

I love books, i love bookstores and library. Magic places!

Heidi said...

Oh, I love bookstores and libraries. I could spend all day there, especially in this one.

Sanja said...

Bookstores and libraries fill me with awe, always feeling guilty for not exploring all they offer :) But I love them none the less.

Bethany said...

This is my heaven!! Any bookstore, really, is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

my new favourite is van der velde iun groningen. Good selection and they sell coffee and cook!

pollicejas said...

Oh, I have a mirror like this, I painted it withe!