Saturday, February 19, 2011

little corner


I have been in love with the Dandelion Clocks wallpaper
from Sanderson for a while.



I have one corner in my living room and I'm sure it would look
wonderful there.



Mister Kay likes the red one and I like the green one on the top photo.

Sanderson also has a new cool fifties inspired collection of wallpaper and fabric out. The Mobiles one would look great on an office wall.

I will order some samples. If you live in the UK it will be quite easy to find a shop that sells them. In the Netherlands there is a shop called De Mooiste Muren in Haarlem that sells them.

Kay

15 comments:

lulu said...

oh wie schön. ich mag auch the green one <3<3<3<3<3<3

KERRY said...

I have the green in my bedroom...see the 'my house' link on my sidebar. Love it!

Y Y said...

hm, rly nice

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Kerry

looks great

Herr Janosch said...

How beautiful! My personal number one is the green one, too. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

The green one is my favourite, too!

tanïa said...

Although my rooms are mostly kept in white/red/orange, I also prefer the green one in this case. Beautiful wallpaper!

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

beautiful 50-s collection!
green is my favourit!

Luc said...

Really beautiful patter Kay :)

Bethany said...

That's such a hard decision as my first choice is usually red but green is easier to live with every day. I love the papers and am looking forward to seeing what you choose!

Merle said...

My fav is the green one, too!!

I've bought my mug in a little store in Kiel, I'm not sure if sagaform is availble in the Netherlands, have a look on the website: www.sagaform.com
Guess, you'll like it!
groetjes merle

Anonymous said...

All of the color variations look very nice. I think I like the second one you pictured best. :)

mano said...

fantastic wallpapers! I love the green one, too!

Suzy et son lapin said...

GREEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Qué bonitos!