Monday, February 21, 2011

these boots are made for walking


 I had another city walk, this time with my girl friend .

 

Not easy to find good bread here in the Netherlands, but there 
is a market stall in Haarlem that sells really yummy bread 



If I would marry Mister Kay again... then I would go for this look,lol


Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes, cards and gifts, that was wonderful .
We had a great trip to Antwerp and good  meal at Chez Fred ( I love the food there)
I will tell you more about my trip this week.

My brother always sends me links, I like this one A normal day

6 comments:

P I A said...

Dear Kay (and all Vintage Lovers;), I've just posted some pics from "Polish design" Exhibition. I'm obsessed with chairs, but rest will come soon ;) Have a nice day!

Mette said...

...did you have a good birthday...!?

Christina said...

That bread looks yummy! And that wedding outfit is definitely unique! Haha. Thank you so much for voting and commenting on what to name my blog! I ended up going with design-vox! ^.^

Herr Janosch said...

There is nothing better than fresh dark bread with butter and salt mmmmmmmmmh. You should taste some austrian bread!
And Happy Birthday (I know I am late, sorry)!

Anonymous said...

Hello.
If you think the bread in NL is not very special, where do you think it is good (outside of the Netherlands)?

I quite like the bread there, but I am interested to know in what country you think it is good.

--Karen

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Karen
in Belgien & Germany