Wednesday, February 16, 2011

yoga&co

 
 
A cute vintage alarm clock for Nilas room.
It's like a mustard color,
which looks great with the rest of her room.
 

 

 
Guess it was my day today.
  • the day started with snail mail heaven
  • my friend came by for coffee and to show me a cake flower,lol
  • had my second  power yoga class, it's not easy and I feel  really tired after the class , but I enjoy it and my teacher is wonderful
  • nice to see my photo on the flickr blog
  • CeeLo Green makes me happy 
 Kay

10 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

what a cute cake flower!

Anonymous said...

Looks great this yoga course ! Your day was pretty well balanced :)

Lollipop said...

what a lovely day...

Anonymous said...

The clock is adorable. And that cake flower is awesome, haha.

Bethany said...

Sounds like the perfect day!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

soisses-dasleben said...

the cake flower ist funny =)

yoga - i just did yoga, when i was pregnant. nice, that you like your teacher... yoga will be good for you - i`m sure. i would also love to do that.

Anonymous said...

The cake flower looks very funny ;-). Have a nice day!

k said...

that little deer pic is so cute :)

Isabelle said...

Happy Day my friend !!!