Thursday, August 11, 2011

wall plates





Here are some of my latest finds. The idea is to hang them in my kitchen.

Wall plates where very popular in the 50s and 60s. My fav ones are the deer ones but also the holiday destintations are very collected

When we where in Hamburg we met up with Kevin aka Fat Lava Lounger.He has a huge pottery collection and at the moment he is working on his 4th book about pottery. It was so much fun learning about new pottery and going pottery hunting.

I'm also member of his pottery and glass forum

enjoy your week
kay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all wonderful!

Hugs and warm greetings,
Steph

Margith said...

The black plate with deers is my favotit :-)

Herr Janosch said...

I adore plates on the wall! And yours are beautiful!

shurupchik said...

my mom has a huge collection of plates..you can't see the wall behind them =)
These are just adorable!love the holiday destination one!