Monday, April 9, 2012

beach walk


There is a new trend here at beach restaurants.
Because of the weather, they have little table fires, so you stay nice and warm.

This year I promised myself lots of time on the beach.
There are a few which are close to my house.

Some of them are great for a walk. Other ones have lots of good cafes and restaurants. Mister Kay has a favourite beach restaurant. Guess he has been a customer there for more then 35 years.

I did meet Mister Kay on the beach in Italy at a kite festival... Guess we both love the beach but you will never find us there in the day time, only early in the morning or  in the late afternoon.

see you
Kay


5 comments:

Merle said...

ich bin fast nur am abend am strand, da finde ich es am schönsten! :)

frau♥Kaeptn said...

Wow, that´s nice...could you please tell me where I find this beach bar?

♥ Simone

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Hope we don´t need them on summer holidays :-)!

Wish you sunny days,
Steph

Kaylovesvintage said...

@frauKaeptn

Scheveningen -Den Haag
http://www.scheveningendenhaag.com/?ch=UK

frau♥Kaeptn said...

Oh Great...thank you!

♥ Simone