Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yellow




Yellow is the color of gold, butter or ripe lemons.
That sounds so good!

I planted spring bulbs in vintage kitchen bowls. Guess I´ll get some more bulbs this weekend.

This week:
  • Mister Kay and I have been addicted to West Wing
  • eating lots of toast
  • drinking tony´s chocolonely chocolate milk
  • did buy some small metal bowls at the HEMA, they look a bit like Krenit bowls
  • reading Amsterdamenjoy, a wonderful city magazine

see you and make sure you stay warm,
Kay

PS: Gardener - Coca Cola light commercial

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks really pretty!

Merle said...

the bowls sounds interesting! love your yellow collection!

Kaylovesvintage said...

thanks

@ merle

I did get 4 different colors of the bowls but I guess I will get red and black also ( photos soon)

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Love your little spring display! :) x

Iris Vank said...

Pretty! I need some spring in my home too..

mano said...

beautiful yellow collection! I love the queen!

philuko said...

Hallo Kay, du hast gewonnen :) Schau mal bei Foto Nr. 3. Liebe Grüße! Julia ... http://philuko.blogspot.de/2013/02/foto-frage-freitag-oder-was-macht-dich.html

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Ich glaube, ich kombiniere gelb mit grün und blau. Mir gefallen gerade so viele Farben außerordentlich gut!

Liebst,
Steph

Stephanie said...

Love yellow! And Tony's :))

juffrouw sill said...

Love your blog! And yellow is gorgeous! Gr. Marloes