Saturday, February 15, 2014

half term

some spring colors in the house, cushion from Ikea

my Valentin's gift to mister Kay  Etta James on vinyl

my fav mag The New Yorker.
I just want to frame most of the covers.

We started our half term this weekend. The idea is that we go to Germany next week. It looks like I will have my birthday there. Me being a big fan of the German baking, I hope one of my friends will bake me a nice birthday cake... yeah.

Enjoy your weekend,
Kay


PS: I often listen to a Lou Reed song called  'Beginning of a Great Adventure'



9 comments:

querido diário said...

Have a great weekend Kay :)

WSAKE said...

wish you lots and lots of german birthday cake:) what´s your favorite?!

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Do you want like to eat your birthday cake in Rheine :-)?

Have a nice weekend too,
Steph

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ all
thank you

I will go to Hamburg this time.
Ich will einen Kuchenteller...a plate full small slices of cake..oh yes

@ steph
one day I come to have coffee with you and to steal your Whiskas House..lol

greta und das rotkäppchen said...

Oh I like your pictures and your Blog. Have a good Time in Hamburg! When is your Birthday? Enjoy it!

Unknown said...

I can remember the best brunch ever in Hamburg...your birthday breakfast should be with champagne and a big cake!

Stephanie said...

Sounds lovely! Have a happy birthday in Germany!

Die kleine Werkstatt said...

Kay, no cat is sleeping in ... maybe you have luck and can take it away offical :-).

Happy evening,
Steph

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Greta
is at the 20s
@ steph

that would be very cool, we could swap!!