Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Indian Summer


September started with some warm and wonderful days. Let's hope there will be some more sun in the next couple of weeks. Today was my first day at home alone. That was really strange but also nice.

Last weekend we got some driftwood and I hope Mister Kay will have some time to visit his workshop again soon.

Hope your week is going well. I was a bit clumsy a couple of days ago and broke my
new phone... stupid me.

enjoy the rest of the week,
Kay

PS: Love Susie Gillespies work



3 comments:

WSAKE said...

oh no, so sorry to hear about your phone! now i want to get some protection for mine, since i tend to be clumsy too...

Kaylovesvintage said...

@ Wasake

I know , so stupid .
Thanks for my lovely cards

Unknown said...

Here too...fingers crossed for good weather. Love that blue plate!